- Emissions and flue tests to ensure your boiler isn’t producing dangerous fumes
- Expert safety checks so that you can be assured that your boiler is safe
- Flagging of any boiler issues
- Gas installation pipes check
- Emptying and cleaning out your central heating filter (if you have one installed)
- A friendly reminder of your next service
- An efficiency check to save money on your bills
- Checks of your boiler ventilation
- A comprehensive boiler clean
How It Works
As a company we specialise in Ideal and Vaillant boilers but if the customer would like a specific boiler fitting then we can also accommodate the customer. With the boilers we fit a magna clean and also a new hive to control the central heating and/or hot water.
We offer a system flush which we use a magna cleanse to remove as much of the dirt from the system as possible to give your boiler a longer life and for the radiators to become warmer then we insert some chemicals to protect the radiators and central heating system.
Why do i need to maintain my boiler?
You should have your boiler serviced annually. Not only will this ensure it’s running efficiently and safely for the year ahead, but it will also validate any manufacturer’s warrantees you have on the appliance. Regular maintenance minimises the risk of breakdown and helps lengthen the lifespan of your boiler too.
Regularly servicing your boiler ensures it is combusting fuel safely and efficiently, minimizing the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning . … It’s not just homeowners who need to take note of boiler maintenance. Landlords are obliged to have a gas safety certificate by law and must ensure their boilers are running safely.
It can also save money on a yearly basis as the boiler will be running more efficiently and effectively for your needs.